Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 3 of the challenge!!



It's Day 3!!!

Day 2 went well. I didn't have to endure any new situations. ;) But I did decide that starting today- Day 3 of the challenge- That instead of walking on campus and meeting my children that I would let the kiddos meet up together on campus - BRACE YOURSELF... and walk to the car. Where I will be waiting- deep breathing- and trying not to let the crazy side of my brain convince me that they will be snatched in the process!! ;) I wish I could say I was kidding. Especially when I see it in writing. It's at this point that I realize just how insane, irrational and intense I have become. Like I said before, I have allowed FEAR to dictate my parenting. Anyhow- I went over the NEW plan with them this morning (a couple of times) I've got my relaxation CD ready to go- baby steps right??? WISH US LUCK! we're going to need it ;)



Here's where you can find the inspirational qoutes:
http://rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-3-21-challenge-spark-house-of-3.html

This is a blogging friend who is using the images and qoutes in an amazing journal:
http://adashofhumblepie.blogspot.com/2009/09/rhonnas-21-day-challenge.html

1 comment:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

yep, my brain does the crazy irrational thing too... who would have thought?

It must be a cool girl thing...