Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sidewalk Sunday

It has been months since I've blogged! It has been months since I've even read a blog!!
I am still working full time and my furniture business has really taken off. Between those two and of course the most important job, being a mother and a wife well, I just haven't had the time. I post and update to the fan page on Facebook often. So if you want to keep up on the Treasure haps then you should probably check in there! :)

Now for a quick Sidewalk Sunday....


I was on my way home from work last week and traffic was unusually bad. I decided to take a detour and  cut through a housing track where Mr. Treasure and I used to live. That's when I spotted a "junk" pile at the curb of one of the homes.

It was really dark so I couldn't see that well but I didn't let that discourage me. I got out (dressed for my office job) and I managed to spot these gorgeous infinity chairs...


There were two with arms and two without. Nothing wrong with them!!! Well except the fact that they were U.G.L.Y. but that's nothing a little paint and material can't fix!

Moral of the story?  Don't be afraid of detours, the dark or digging through trash piles in front of someones home while in 3 inch heels....



Angie

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Heck yeah! Those are cool! Good find! Lol in 3inch heels ;)

Leanne said...

Oooooo . . .so . . . . What are your plans for sprucing up those chairs? do I have to search through your Facebook page to find out??? Post pics, please! LOVE to see what you're doing!