Saturday, September 22, 2012

Remember me?

Hello!!

It has been forever since I've blogged. So many projects and things happening at the Treasure household! Just wanted to check in and let you know I will be posting some new finds this week and fill you in on all that has been going on. Plus, I have some very exciting news to share very soon. The kind of news that will require you to pack up and move with me!! Don't worry, I'll do the packing - you'll just need to move! All the details coming up later this week!  Until then, check out this chair makeover a friend of mine just finished!

She was on the hunt for new chairs for her office when she stumbled across the gorgeous chevron chair at Home Goods. At $200 a chair (upper left photo) she decided she could replicate it for a lot less. So she went on the hunt and found two for $40 (upper right photo) great bones, but in need of some serious help!
She got out her trusty paint brush, worked her magic on the cushions and for a fraction of the cost, ended up with two amazing chairs for her office!


She is one talented lady! I'm happy to say, she will be a part of the big move!

Talk more soon,


Angie

No comments: