Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Still Here....

Hello all!!

  I've really missed blogging and chatting with everyone!!  I've also missed working on projects but sadly life has been a little too hectic and my creativity has been a little too nonexistent.... Same story, different day right??

Well- here's hoping it changes soon!

   In the meantime, I am thankful for my family, our home and our health and am looking forward to spending lots of time with them the next couple of days.  I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving with your family!!

  I am lucky enough to have never and I do mean never cooked a turkey or hosted Thanksgiving so I do not have a table setting of my own to share. Instead of leaving you high and dry I decided to share with you My Sweet Savannah's set up. You'll love it, promise!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!!! I hope you can blog more in the new year!!!

Angie said...

Thank you both!!! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas too!!!;)

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Merry Christmas! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Angie said...

Thanks Diana!! I plan to dedicate more time to blogging in 2012 ;)