Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you have a KNACK for Makeovers???

Yep it's that time again, It's Monday!!

 Which means it's time for,

 another Makeover Monday post!!!

      Only one problem.....

It's Monday and I don't have ONE Makeover of my own to show you yet again!!!

Don't worry, someone bailed me out again!! 

 Meet Nikki...



I know, she's gorgeous right??

She's very talented when it comes to all things decor!!

Some might say she has a knack for it!

(I crack myself up)

Take a look at a few of her recent makeovers....



This poor guy looks sad doesn't he?!

Heck I probably would have passed him up!!!

Not Nikki! Nope.....



Love it, don't you??


Then she took this.....


Funky outdated country looking table and....



Gave her a gorgeous Makeover!!

But wait that's not all!!!

Most of us would have stopped right there!

Thinking it was perfection right??

Not Nikki!!



She painted the top to resemble a vintage clock!!!
LOVE IT!!!

But then again, I'm not surprised!!

You see I've "known" Nikki for awhile now and early on I nicknamed her...

The MacGyver of decor

Yep that's right, give this woman some rope a stick of gum and a paper clip
and she'll turn it into something like this...



Don't believe me???

Stop by here and read all about it!!

After that, browse through the rest of her previous posts and see what she's capable of!!

No really!!

Read this one to see what she did one morning while the rest of us were running around trying to pack
lunches and remember to tell the kids to brush their teeth!!!


When you are done soaking up all her "Kreative" ness (still feeling like i'm funny at this point)

make sure you find her fan page on facebook!!

Thank God for talented friends right?

Angie













      

20 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Nikki has gotten so good at this stuff.....I love what she comes up with!!~ Have a great day Angie.

Ruby said...

Loved the first little side table and that blue handle was to die for!

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

ah ha! love it! You are too funny! Thank you for all the kind words!

Viola said...

I really love the remade furniture. I have some old stuff that I am hoping to work on soon. Thank you for sharing ladies.

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Angie....hair answer: I am not sure, perhaps slight above my shoulders...I really hate it right now, I do not feel cool and stylish at all! But I will work girl somehow:) I like your hair a lot in the profile picture.....that is about great length, for our age!

Recaptured Charm said...

Great Makeovers! She certainly has the knack!

Leah said...

Incredible! Love how these pieces turned out!

sf said...

I love seeing before and afters.
Such a nice friend to do such a lovely post. I do hope you can make it out to the Urban Barn soon.
Make sure you let me know, as I love meeting blog friends!

Trish said...

I love both of them...ya think see may want to come to NC and redo my dresser for me???? hmmmmmmm....just a thought!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She's a shabby chic master!! Gorg!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Girl has talent!!
Have a great Monday!

scrapwordsmom said...

I must stop by and check her blog out!! That clock table is the BEST! Love it!

Angie...thanks for sharing this today. Hope your week is the best:)

Les

Bring Pretty Back said...

Nikki is gorgeous! And wow! That table/clock so cool!
YUP! They were goona get a new dad! heehee!
Have a pretty night,
Kristin

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

Oh man, you all are waaay too sweet! Thanks...Hey Trish! Sounds like a plan ;) I would so come out there :)

Sommer said...

Nikki I just love what you did with the roman numerals on that table! And just think... I found one at a garage sale that this would work perfect on!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Those are awesome makeovers, as usual. I am more of a Macgruber when it comes to trying to make something over.

LuLu said...

Clapping!! Fantastic makeovers!! I've got the bug to pick up a paint brush that has been seriously neglected.Thank you for your sweet comment,it meant a great deal,
xo,
LuLu

Anonymous said...

I always love a good paint transformation and the art projects are really cute! Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope you're having a good week...

J. said...

Wow! She's amazing!

Morgan said...

Wonderful work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com