Happy Mother's Day ladies!!!
I hope your enjoying yourself today!!!
Last week my friend Trish from Me & My Boys was nice enough to pass this award on to me!!
Since it's Mother's Day I decided to make my top ten all about Motherhood!
We're usually quick to share the negatives and I mean "negatives" in the most loving way possible!
This will be a nice change!
So here they are, 10 things that make me happy about being a Mother,
1) Seeing my children succeed in anything from learning to tie there own shoes to passing math tests.
Whatever it is, to witness the look of confidence and joy on their faces, there's nothing better.
2) Watching them sleep. Is there anything more precious?
3) The way their eyes light up when they see you
(at least until they're 8yrs old)
4) Little hands and toes
5) Watching them discover new things
6) The way they smell fresh out of the shower
7) Snuggle time
8) Family game night
9) Hearing them read
10) Watching them grow
Nothing like the bond between a Mother and a Child.
Happy Mother's Day!!