Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some serious blog crushing....

I've literally sat here in front of the computer for the last 30 minutes trying to write this post. I'm finding it hard to  adequately sing this womans praise.  I am just not capable of such a task. Maybe it's because my vocabulary lacks the luster to really convey how I feel or maaaybee it's because I don't want her to change her email and take out a restraining order.

If your not familiar with The Frugal Designer, your missing out!


It is a good thing I don't live closer to her.  I would accomplish even less than I do already!

You MUST go here  and see what she has put together for me, all with a budget in mind!!

I mean really, if she does this for someone she met through blogland a short time ago, can you imagine what she'd be like to hang out with? 

Make sure you stalk errr, I mean follow her on facebook, twitter and her blog!!

Trust me, you won't be dissapointed!


Facebook fan page

Twitter
Angie

11 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Going to check it out now Angie!

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

I'm on my way :)

* The Design Confidential said...

You are the funniest, sweetest thing ever! I am so glad to have helped and I just can't wait to see how it goes...wish I could help you dig, cuz you might be doin it for a while...hahaha

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

I cant believe how great she is! your yard is going to look gorgeous!

Leanne said...

I just spent the past 30 minutes drooling over her plans!!!! OH ANGIE!!! It's going to be beautiful! And that pool . .. oh, honey, you are going to have a PARADISE back there! I LOVE IT! Let me know when it's done . . . I can have my plane ticket purchased in SECONDS!!!! ;)

Can't wait to see the after pics!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm on my way to check it out... :-)

Renée Finberg said...

you know angie...
you really are too sweet and CUTE!

i am on my way over as well.
xxx

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi, Angie.
You have a precious blog! Youve piqued my interest in the Frugal Designer. I think its amazing to see all of the neat things people do on the web.

scrapwordsmom said...

Angie...There is a surprise for you on my blog today!!!

amy said...

It looks great, it will be really pretty when you get it all done.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I'm going to go check her out!Thanks for the link! Love your pictures you posted today!!