Friday, March 19, 2010

Linked up with The Shabby Nest!

The Shabby nest is having a frugal friday link party. You can check it out here. I am knee deep in projects that have not been transformed yet so I decided to link up with an old post I did called "Sidewalk Sunday." If you missed it you can check it out now.  

I can't believe it almost the weekend again!?! Remember how busy my last one was?? Well, once again the house looks like I haven't touched it in weeks. The yards and pool are in desperate need of attention and as for the kiddos?? Well, Lil Red is a HUGE

       

 fan, so dad is taking her to the Laker Fan Jam this weekend. She's already given the list of who she will be most excited about seeing,




    Getting a photo with...

                                                    



and her number 1 pick for an autograph..




She got a Pau Gasol jersey for Christmas one year and can not wait to have him sign it! She's so funny! This
should be a blast for her!  And rank right up there with the time I took her to meet Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas. It's a long post about "where did the time go" so if you just want to see her and Fergie Ferg and an adorable video of her singing "My Humps" then scroll down to the bottom of the post!


 As for the Lil Man well, he still has MMA class and now it's his turn for a friends Bday party. Looks like I'll be left home alone with plenty of time to do all the chores. YAY. 

Could you feel my enthusiasm??

5 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Have a wonderful weekend Angie!~ Great photos of the Lakers, I love their colors!~

Anonymous said...

What a great family you have. Sounds like a fun weekend...at least for the kids!!!!

scrapwordsmom said...

Happy Friday, Angie!! Just wanted to say thanks so much for taking time to stop by my Blog and leave a comment!! So happy I "found" you on Tosca's site (i think it was there or Oxygen or one of those places LOL!)

Leslie

Travis_Geiger said...

No worries! I will be stopping by to interrupt your cleaning. You can take a break! LOL! How fun for dad and daughter! They are going to have a great time!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

awesomeness...go lakers!