Thursday, November 19, 2009

Forever Cottage

This was supposed to go out early this morning but somehow I messed up the time :( So here it goes now...


I just LOVE burlap!! I've been drooling all over blog land with all the pillows, table cloths, bags but now THIS!?!? How adorable is this stocking at Forever Cottage?




If for some strange reason you've never been to Jill's blog -stop what your doing and go NOW. Well not right now but as soon as your done reading this post. If you leave a comment, become a follower and post a link on your blog that will give you 3 chances to take this baby home with you. But that's not all!!! She's sweetened the give away with a $10 Starbucks gift card. Just in time for their seasonal coffees!!



Stop back by later this afternoon, I'll be posting a TON of Thursday's Treasures and talking about all the things I plan on doing with them. Eventually. Ok you can go now- really- it's ok go ahead click on the link below- you know you want to! ;)


Forever Cottage


Angie

1 comment:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Okay burlap and I are now Facebook friends. I adore a good burlap anything...