Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 5



It's day 5 of the 21 day challenge. Had a minor set back today. I won't go into details (mostly because it was completely foolish) but I had a moment where I started with losing my composure and ended with lots of tears. I spent the rest of the day zapped of my.....



Funny how the inspirational word is somehow intertwined with the situation I am facing that day.



I really like this quote. It's very accurate. Unfortantely even if you don't LOVE the moment the energy from it can still spread throughout if you let it. This is something that I need to work on. Knowing when to soak up the great moments and all they have to offer and knowing which moments to walk away from.

Besides the 21 day challenge I'm reading a book called The Momstown Guide to Getting It All- A Life Makeover for Stay-at-Home Moms. It's a great book. The most recent chapter I've read in this book talks about having a place to go in your home just for you. Not the bathroom ladies:) but a place that you can go and light a candle, listen to some soothing music and just breath for a few moments.

The rest of day 5 and all of day 6 will be spent on locating that very place in my home and setting up the essentials.

Like I said before- this might take more than 21 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STacie here.....You have tons of places you can do this....my only choice.... 2 foot square area in my bedroom! You patio is even great!