Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 20 and The Grand Finale of 21!!!

Well, day 20 my.....
was at an all time high! Not only had I just returned the day before from the Love and Respect conference where my faith in God and my marriage received a much needed boost but I also let my son go for another cruise around the block solo!!!


This time I decided to try staying inside instead of stressing out on the sidewalk ;)

Great news!! WE BOTH made it! I actually only had a few butterflies in my stomach and my son was really surprised that I wasn't pacing out front. PROGRESS LADIES!!


Such an accurate quote!!






I woke up this morning with an amazing energy inside. For the first time in awhile I felt like everything in my life was aligning perfectly!
One thing for sure it doesn't have to be the "end of the game" to experience....



I feel victory over fear, past mistakes and old habits!

The challenge may be over but the journey is not.
Thank you for following along and all of the encouragement.


Angie






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! You did such a great job on your journey! Proud of you!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You made it girl!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's just wonderful...
Hope you're having a wonderful day,
Aimee

Lulu and Co. said...

I am so excited for YOU! Congratulations... your energy is overflowing!!! I love the part about Victory is not at the finish line... that's how i see things too!! It was a priviledge going on the challenge with you,
wish you many more good things ahead,
xo,
LuLu