Monday, September 12, 2011

Have you heard?

It looks like Hobby Lobby is coming to California!! If you are like me, you have heard about this great store on many of your east coast blogging buddies sites and dreamed about being able to rummage through this great store for fabulous deals (I'm not alone on this one- right?)

I work in the Commercial Real Estate industry and was doing my usual prospecting research online when I stumbled across this article about Hobby Lobby and their expansion. Best part for me? One of their new locations will be less than 5 minutes from my work. That's going to perk up my lunch time routine for sure!!

Can't wait!

Angie

7 comments:

yardsaleprincess1 said...

Are you serious? Please tell me you work close to home!!!! I have been to a Hobby Lobby and wept when I had to leave the state it was in! Doin' a jig! Maybe we need to add this to our list of things we are supposed to do together!!! LOL

Ruby said...

We are getting one in our town. Have known for about a month now. It will be with traffic about 15 minutes to get to, but still very excited!

scrapwordsmom said...

I LOVE Hobby Lobby! They have soooo many goodies and really fun home stuff, too!!!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Angie- OH BOY!!! That is GREAT and a little scary $$$$ hahahahha!!!
I do love Hobby Lobby- there is one an hour from me and I love going . Their wrapping paper is marvelous!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Renée Finberg said...

just stopped by to say hello.
hope all is well.
xx

Crystal said...

Oh that's so fun! I just LOVE Hobby Lobby.

Peggy K said...

I can't tell you how many times I spent my lunch hours at HL when they were only 5 minutes away!! Enjoy!