Sunday, February 27, 2011

Decorating Tips from The Inspired Room

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've posted anything??? We are still in limbo over here at the Treasure's Household which makes it difficult to concentrate on anything other than our current situation. Fingers crossed we've got the one person at BofA that's not an idiot working for us. Anyhow, I figured I'd better give you guys a little something to hold you over before you start dropping like flies!! ;)

Stop by The Inspired Room to see her take and tips on Anthropolgie style decorating. Her post was from a year ago but it still rings true today. Enjoy!

Angie

5 comments:

* The Design Confidential said...

i hear ya, limbo is only for the flexible...and that ain't me! hard to stay focused on anything, when things at home are so distracting! my thoughts are with you and if you need anything you let me know! i'm glad to do what i can!

scrapwordsmom said...

I have been thinking about you so much. Hope you are out of limbo very soon!!!!:)

J.A. Martin said...

Hello! I found you through Leslie's blog. I hope everything works out for you! :-)

Kristin said...

Limbo is no fun. So praying, fingers crossed and sweet wishes to you that smiles come your way in your every moment Angie.

Bring Pretty Back said...

How are things going!? I hope things are going well!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin