Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Photo love..

(click on it to view larger)

I LOVE this photo!  

 I'd LOVE to be IN this photo.

I'm not sure why I love it so much.

It's just one of those photos that strikes something inside of you.

You can't explain it, but it's real.

The kind of "real" that calls to your soul and inspires.

Yep, THAT kind of real.

Stop by The Willows Home & Garden to see a few more versions of this photo.

And if you've been wondering what I've been up to?

Stop by All My Treasures Fan Page to see!


Angie

7 comments:

Tammy @ Type A said...

great pic, wish i could shop there. xx

Dawn said...

I love this pic too...I would love to take this pic with you in Tracy's store in SB...maybe one day we will!!

Free Art Printables said...

Cool photo!!!!

Renée Finberg said...

it is a great photo.
you should be in it!!

xx

Renée Finberg said...

angie

come over and collect an award

xxx

Debbiedoos said...

Ahhhh that is a fun photo Angie! have a great Sunday.

The Willows said...

thanks so much for the photo love! so glad i came across your blog! take care and look forward to stopping by here again!