the "Life is good" award.
It can sometimes be easy to forget, I'm glad I've got this award to remind me!
Most of you know what comes next.
I answer a bunch of questions about myself and then pass the award on.
Not this time.
Nope, this time I thought it would be fun to let Mr. Treasures answer the questions for me.
This could get interesting.....
Mr. Treasures here, Is everyone ready to find out a little about Angie?
Here we go
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
My wife would never want to be anonymous!
2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
This should be easy since she's only stubborn with me, but nothing comes to mind right now. or at least nothing I'm willing to put in writing.
3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I think I'll pass on this one.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Angie's favorite cold drink is a Diet Roy Rogers. What's that you ask? It's a Diet coke with a shot of Cherry
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Blog, of course! When she's not blogging, reading a blog, or looking for inspiration on the computer, you'll find her at any number of local thrift stores looking for hidden treasures.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Yes, to become a World Traveler. She always says that there isn't a place in the world that she wouldn't visit at least once.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Let's just say neither one of us know what her school mascot was.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
I would have to say that the birth of both of our children were very poignant moments in her life.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Angie has a friendly, outgoing, creative personality. Whether on the blog or someone in her every day life, It's very easy for her to share her true self.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
If she could figure out a way to do both at the same time, she would.
Alright, a BIG thank you to the clown Mr. Treasures. I hope you enjoyed his answers.
Don't forget to stop by and say Hi to Tara at JunkRestore!! She is extremely talented and has some AMAZING projects you'll want to see!
Alright passing the award on to...
Words of Me Project because Leslie is an amazing woman full of inspiration and creativity.
Bringing Pretty Back because Kristin always helps me realize how a lady should behave.
Humble Pie because Lissa has shared so much and without knowing has helped me become a better wife.
From Chaos Comes Happiness because Leanne always makes me smile.
Better After because who doesn't love a great before and after?
The Decorista because sometimes in life I need pretty pictures with little words.