Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sidewalk Sunday

So it happened again....

Much sooner than expected. Are you ready for the story??

Sit back grab a cup of Jo, here we go...

My mother just recently returned home from vacationing in England and Paris.


Cool photo isn't it??

Well, Mom's a little worn out from the vacation.

Isn't it funny how you always seem to need a vacation after the vacation?? 

Anyhow, we currently share custody of her vacuum. Yes I consider it sharing even though I hide it at my house until she begs for me to bring it back. 

Don't judge me!! it's a really good vacuum.

Not sure at what point my life became all about the quality of a vacuum?!?!

Well she called and asked for it back. Normally I'd have the hubs just drive it over and drop it off but this time I thought "I should vaccum for her."  

So I loaded it up, headed over and took care of it. Well I'd like to think that because of this I was rewarded. You see when I went to leave her home the most adorable children's desk ever had just been placed at the curb of a nearby home. 

As soon as I backed out of the driveway I heard him call to me. He said "Aaaaangieeee, please take me home with you."

He was so cute and although he was dirty I saw his potential.  I'm also a sucker for a cute boy so how could I say no???

Here he is.....

Look at his cute little details....



I can't wait to start working on him. He'll have to wait just a little bit longer since i'm still finishing up
Mrs. Mirror that I brought home just the other day. If you happened to miss that post you can check her out here

Also if you'd like to see a few more of the vacation photos stop by my facebook fan page!

Happy Sunday everyone!!
Angie

7 comments:

Debbie said...

FREE~~?? That is an awesome piece. What kind of Vacuum does your Mom have? A Miele? We have central vac which I love, but I hear the Miele is the best!!~

Ashley Schott said...

What a cute desk!!!! I love it. You and your mom are too cute, sharing a vacuum:) I always need a rest-up after a vacation too!

Mom2AngelBoys said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
Can't wait to see him madeover!

Nikki@kreativeknack.com said...

Free?! Awesome. I can't wait to see what he becomes! And that lovely mirror?

pk @ Room Remix said...

Lucky mom, both to have just vacationed in England and Paris AND to have her home vacuumed for her when she returned! :-) That desk is a great find - will be fun to see what you do with it.

Grace Like Kelly said...

I am a total sucker for a cute boy also...a different kind!!

I cant wait to see what you do it him!

Hi love, hope all is well, happy week!

Sunshine of Seven said...

What cool finds, I can't wait to see what you do with them!!