Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer endings....


I would say "I'm sad to see summer go" but let's face it- I live in Southern California it's not going anywhere for quite awhile!!

I mean the only way to tell it's Fall in So Cal is that it's 85 degrees instead 105 degrees. Which I'm not complaining about at all. But it is really hard to get in the mood for this...



This...



This...





And especially this...





The warmer weather does allow for many opportunites to see this...



Which is always very nice.




First photo taken is a portion of my backyard. The second photo thru the fourth photos are ones i've either found on a blog I follow or a magazines website. Sorry I'm such a visual person that I get so excited when I see a photo I save it and never think to name it's source. I'll do better in the future. The fifth photo I took in my backyard.

No comments: